Pedicure equipment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billie

Reaction score
Hi There

I am just getting myself organised so that I can start going mobile

I have a table to do manicures on and small chair to do pedicures

I have done a search for trolley or table but nothing I am finding is coming up

Basically when I am doing the pedicure is there a trolly that anyone recommends that will be low enough for me to put all my tools and lotions on etc

I have looked on the wholesalers site but they look too cumbersome for mobile

I did see one in Ikea but it didnt look very stable

is there something that I could use that I could lay all my tools out professionally

the table I used for the manicures is lovely and light but a tad too high

Look forward to hearing your suggestions

Billie x

why not a tv stand with castors on it, should be low enough as well
x

...when visiting clients I have all my products in one of those tidy caddies with a handle (the type used for cleaning products) and I lay a clean towel on the floor with a paper towel over the top and lay out all my implements. I would find it too much to carry another table just for my pedicure implements.

I hope you find what you need.

Good luck,

Kx

Hi Billie.
Just like Karen I used to put everything on a clean towel. Then you can arrange all your bottles and implements so you can see them. When mobile clients don't expect you to carry any big furniture with you. And it would take you ages to unload it from your car.
Good luck
Leni

I bought this great wicker type basket it has 6 compartments and a handle almost looks like a wine carrier lol, but I can put all my lotions (and potions LOL) in it and I carry it with me as it is then pop in on the floor next to me - so easy :)

I use it this way whether working at home or mobile xxx

Oh thanks you all

they are excellent ideas

I have to go out know and have a look around

thats exactly what I was thinking of but couldnt articulate it

Many thanks

Billie x

Hi

I hope you dont mind me asking as I am a newly qualified therapist too and in the middle of setting up and a mobile therapist, i am finding athat i am confused on the small things that make such a differnce like what equipment to buy and to be honest the best advice I feel i can get is from you guys who have already set up and in my eyes the proffesionals ...

When you are doing a pedicure do you have one of those pedicure chairs where the cleint puts their foot on or do you have the clients foot in your lap and you work that way ? whats the best way ?

Also where did you purchase your wicker basket from it sounds ideal?

I sit on the floor with my clients feet on my knee!

Also you will find if it is an older person they might not be able to get their leg up that far to rest on you whilst your on a stool!

misshkb said:
Hi

When you are doing a pedicure do you have one of those pedicure chairs where the cleint puts their foot on or do you have the clients foot in your lap and you work that way ? whats the best way ?

Also where did you purchase your wicker basket from it sounds ideal?

I just have the clients foot on my knee - would love a pedicure chair - but funds and space kinda put a hold on that one lol but the foot on my knee works really well too.

I bought the wicker basket from (of all the places rofl) a garden centre called Hurrans and it was only £7.99 - I saw it and thought I'll have that!!!! :

HTH

Very true hun, but you are still such a young un lol I have sat on the floor a couple of times!!! but when I get back up I look like the hunch back of notredam (sp??) so now I use a little low stool vbg!!

Fingertips ND said:
I sit on the floor with my clients feet on my knee!

Also you will find if it is an older person they might not be able to get their leg up that far to rest on you whilst your on a stool!

Thank you

I am so glad I joined you guys are so helpful

I like to use two low footstools...one with a towel over for the client to rest her footsies on and the other for me to sit on.
This ensures that I am at the same hight as the clients foot so that she is relaxed and comfy and so my back does not lose the will to live! :lol:

Cheap suppliers...Ikea...Peacock's (they do a lovely faux leather footstool/poofe) at £12...

Latest posts

Back