Pedicure stool with leg rest

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlyfaye24

Reaction score
im thinking of getting one of these stools for pedicures, does anyone use them and are they any good?? does anyone use anything else similar??
many thanks

I have used those pedi stools but prefer to do a pedicure on the couch. I find it more relaxing for the client if they are on the couch, particularly older ladies, and it is better for my poisture.

Well I'm mobile as well as working in a salon so I use........ a beanbag for me to sit on. It's fab. My client sits in a comfy chair, I'm on my beanbag on the floor and then they have a little foldaway, metal footstool that I put a towel over for them to rest their feet on. It's just footsize and opens and folds like an ironing board (if that makes any sense)!! I couldn't afford anything too expensive and needed to use something that I could easily transport when mobile so this set up suits me and my clients really well.

I have used those pedi stools but prefer to do a pedicure on the couch. I find it more relaxing for the client if they are on the couch, particularly older ladies, and it is better for my poisture.
I do the same. I have a really comfy chair for clients whist I do the pedicure, but when I am painting and finishing off I get them on the couch. I find it much easier for myself to paint(no bad back!) and they also seem more relaxed. I have tried one of them pedi stools, but didn't really like it, I found it quite uncomfortable. :hug:

do you have your clients lying down on your beauty couch with their legs bent?
my beauty couch doesnt sit up
thanks

do you have your clients lying down on your beauty couch with their legs bent?
my beauty couch doesnt sit up
thanks
When I am painting, I generally have the bed sat up, not completely straight but so they are leaning back a bit! Sorry if I'm confusing you!!! Sometimes if I'm doing another treatment such as a facial aswell as a pedicure, I will paint whilst their mask is on, so they are lying flat and their legs are bent yes. It might be an idea to go and try one of them pedi stools at your local wholesalers and see what you think. I friend of mine has one and really likes it but the majority of people I know don't. Think its personal preference really chik!:hug:

im thinking of getting one of these stools for pedicures, does anyone use them and are they any good?? does anyone use anything else similar??
many thanks

I have one its fab, my clients love it!!

Sue x

I've got one and have had no trouble with it.

A funny story related to the stool - my sister came for a pedi and took one look at the stool with a strange expression on her face. Then she burst out laughing. She thought she had to sit on the stool and try to balance her feet on the foot rest! She said she was worried how she could balance like that for so long.

Hiya:)
yeah I have one and wouldnt be with out mine, My clients find it comfortable, and I do to,think it a fab bit of kit,
also very professional, if you have to go to clients houses :hug: x

yes i've used one makes the treatment much easier, my chair has 3 drawers underneath me so keeps all equipment neat and tidy. i use one for my disposables, one for my products and one with all my polishes in. the foot rest is adjustable for clients. i found it looked and felt more the part. i bought a recliner chair with head rest from ikea for client to relax in.
now ive finally got a built in spa pedicure chair, so ive just removed foot rest and still sit on my chair
think i bought it from ellisons or beauty express for £80

Latest posts

Back