Pedicure with gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailartlou

Reaction score
hellloooo .. was just wondering is it possible to do a pedicure ( soak feet ) and then apply gel some how ? i kno the nail may be wet after being soaked but could i dry over the nail plate with a hair dryer ? LOL sorry if this is a silly silly question

the gels i use are bio sculptire and gelicure so would love to kno if i can offer pedicure beforehand xx

I would do the pedi a day before as it sorts of defeats the object of all that hydration, moisture etc, just to dehydrate nail plate in prep for gel x

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

With Shellac, if a client would like a SpaPedicure at the same time, I offer them the reverse pedicure. Do all the usual pep on the toes, apply Shellac, then the SpaPedicure, works perfectly everytime:biggrin:

so once the gel is on is it ok to soak the feet in water ? xx

I agree with above, definitely do the gel (I do Gelish rather than Shellac) then continue with the pedicure as usualy. x

If I was to add gems within the gel would i put the gems on will they be fine soaking . I'll put a gel top coat over the top ? Sorry for all questions xx

I use BioSculpture and do not offer a full pedi service with the feet overlays .. no foot spa or hard skin removal or massage. There is not enough time to do all this in the alloted time.

We offer a luxury overlay treatment with includes full pedi and for this we perform the pedicure first. Toe nails are squeaked before proceeding with the overlay.

Jacqui xx

Lux

Hi
I do the LCN pedique for toes its great.I'd do the pedique first and apply any gems/art ect and seal with the gel top coat then fnish off with a pedicure.Its very popular and lasts about 6-8 weeks.

Latest posts

Back