Pedicures

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura h

Reaction score
Ive got the fantastic spa pedicure kit and wondered if the new spa kit from Creative (sorry cant remember the name) is much different. The reason I ask is because some people dont like the cooling foot mask and I wondered if the new kit is a warm foot mask. Also can you just buy the foot mask of the new kit and use it with the spa pedicure kit for people who dont like having really cold feet!! Or do you have to use the new pedicure kit as a whole and not specific products from it??? Hope this makes sense!

Thanks
Laura

Hi Laura, the new Raw Earth kit is pretty different to the regular spa pedicure & wouldn't really work mixed together. The warming bit is not the mask but the foot buff which you exfoliate with. It is very nice & I love the foot buff!

Sounds very nice I will have to save some more pennies I think!!

The Raw Earth range is great for the male clients you might have, as it is less of a sweet purfumed smell and the packaging is more male looking than the spa range. If you don't have any male clients then use it to attract them. I tell the female clients that we have a range perfect for their husbands.

Latest posts

Back