Pedikur??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauren:).

Reaction score
Hello geeks :)
I recently won a Pedikur set and was wondering if any of you use it? I've read amazing reviews about it but I have to say the process of using it does make me cringe a little (scrapping off dead skin cells with a spatula). Haven't had the chance to try it yet so is it really as easy to use and give great results as they say? x

I have bought this myself and have used it on my mum, whom has really bad dry skin on her feet and i would say is an extreme case! :) It worked very well, although the scraping bit did make my stomach turn but then that was probably more to do with my mums feet!!

I wouldn't use it as part of a normal pedi but as maybe a special treatment, but from my own experience it is an excellent product. Hth's ;)

Hey Magsham :) That's what I was thinking, just for really dry feet. I'm thinking of doing it for my mum, but one of her other problems is scar tissue that bad it actually grows like nail on the ball of her foot, she has to take layers of with a scalpol before bed every night, would you agree that she needs to go see her gp before I use it? Lauren x

Latest posts

Back