Pensioner prices

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Njh

Reaction score
Gey geeks just a quick 1, i work in a barbers now but do womens hair on the side (always busy). Yesturday i was asked by a pensioner how much for a wash cut ane blow. I said id check my diary and call her with available times and a price, but i really dnt know bow much to charge as been out of a salon for 5 years and dont deal with many OAP's

I don't do OAP prices for mobile. I have expenses and travel costs that would make discount services completely pointless. People will pay what they can afford, if they can't afford my prices they'll find someone cheaper. Don't feel like you have to offer a cheaper service!

Hi I don't normally take a lot off as a rule,but business is business!!i wud prob take £2 off what u charge for cbdry,who knows she may even book in for regular blow drys every week which wud make up for the £2 discount,😉

Very good points, she is very local to me could walk to her house in less than 10 mins ro save petrol. But yep thats true shes paying for a service which she wants and im rather cheap anyway so ill just tell hwr my usual price for short hair which is £17 and see what she says

Well yeah if u only charge £17 then that's very cheap,I charge between £25-28 so they are already getting bargain!!

No discount as mobile unless there is some1 else there who is having something done too. Then they each get 10% off. Xoxo

I have a salon in a small sleepy seaside village so I don't give discount for oap as the majority of my clients are over the age of 60 x

I don't give OAP discounts, they're usually better off than most people anyway lol! :)

How about a working parents discount? I'm much poorer the most OAPs I know!

I do and my oaps ladies are £17. Normal price £28-30 for a c+b,so you are really cheap anyway :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back