Perkbox

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salonfrog

Accountant for salon owners
Reaction score
Just seeing if anyone is using Perkbox for their staff and if so, how it’s gone down with them.

Interested in this also. I am looking to implement this in feb as part of an overhaul of commission and targets. It looks enticing, but not sure how much value people would truly get out of it. I am sceptical about the £1500 a year savings they claim.

Interested in this also. I am looking to implement this in feb as part of an overhaul of commission and targets. It looks enticing, but not sure how much value people would truly get out of it. I am sceptical about the £1500 a year savings they claim.
It’s also worth considering any benefit in kind issues before you go with it...

Yes, i believe it goes on p11d as a BIK at year end so is a taxable benefit.

We've used it but honestly found the savings to be underwhelming. Most were based around pre-paying for items or vouchers and receiving a % discount (think buy £150 of Tesco vouchers for £145). It's a great idea but for it to really work each individual needs to purchase vouchers and no one was particularly keen on having these vouchers lying around the house over money in the bank.

This was a couple of years ago though so it may have changed since then.

Latest posts

Back