Permanent make up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PoppyPug

Reaction score
Hiya,

I have a meeting with a lady on Friday who does Permanent Make Up.

Lots of my clients are interested in this.

I just wondered if anyone else here has had another business work in their salon and what you get from it.

Do you get a percentage of what they make?
Do you agree on a price to rent the room for the day?

It's just these permanent make up treatments start from £195 so I could potentially be giving this lady over £1000 from my clients.

Hope you can all help

Sam xx

Hi

I am actually a SPMU technician who works from several clinics/salons. I work it on an 80/20 split which has worked really well for all involved. I think most places seem to do this rather than paying a daily rate x

I give my salon 20% of my fee and use all my own equipment and they provide the basics.

How long have you girls been doing this, did it take long to build up a client base. Im wanting to do this too within a few different salons. Do they book you enough clients in to make a decent living out of it. Sometimes the numbers that academies give you for return seem a little hyped up.

Hi

I am actually a SPMU technician who works from several clinics/salons. I work it on an 80/20 split which has worked really well for all involved. I think most places seem to do this rather than paying a daily rate x
Hi ,
Just wondering about insurance , my council said you need it for every salon ,which sounds expensive

Hi ,
Just wondering about insurance , my council said you need it for every salon ,which sounds expensive
Hi

What your council is referring to are licenses. You only need your own insurance but will need a license for every establishment that you work in. The council will come out and inspect the room before they issue the license. Not sure where you are but here my licenses are a couple of hundred for each place x

Latest posts

Back