Permanent straightening?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi geeks

Those of you who offer permanent straigtening. What do you guys use? I've not done it for a long time and it was with matrix optismooth.

For permanent straightening I use wella strate for keratin treatment I use gk hair x

ISO manetamer is a nice thio based straightener. Smells terrible but it does leave the hair in fairly good condition. It's a 2 step process (straightening and neutralizing ) and as long as you recommend a sulphate free aftercare regimen their hair is still nice and soft.

Thanks guys. I'm a wella user with colours so wasn't sure what to try for this.

Hi geeks

Those of you who offer permanent straigtening. What do you guys use? I've not done it for a long time and it was with matrix optismooth.

This is going to sound mad but if you use normal perming solution, mix it in a tint bowl with normal flour to thicken it up it works exactly the same, that's how I had mine done

This is going to sound mad but if you use normal perming solution, mix it in a tint bowl with normal flour to thicken it up it works exactly the same, that's how I had mine done

Does it advise on your manufacturers instructions that this is how to use this product?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

No of course not obviously depends who your using it on. As it was me I wasn't bothered about having it done to myself and it worked perfectly

Hello could anyone tell me how long this lasts for and what you normally charge for it to be done and do you charge for a regrowth at a different price thank you !

Should add I normally use wella products x

Latest posts

Back