Peroxide ratio

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debbs59

Reaction score
Hi there one if my stylists doesnt measure peroxide in high lift tint and now one of her clients had had a reaction .just looking for opinion until get hold of colour company

That’s lazy work in my opinion. Precision is important for ensuring consistency so if they’re employed you need to set your expectations with a series of simple policies and ensure they stick to them.

What sort of reaction and how severe is it?
Realistically, it’s more likely the reaction is to the PPD in the tint, which isn’t affected by the peroxide strength.

Had the client been given a skin test 48 hours previously?

The client has done every 4 weeks with no reaction at all

That’s lazy work in my opinion. Precision is important for ensuring consistency so if they’re employed you need to set your expectations with a series of simple policies and ensure they stick to them.

What sort of reaction and how severe is it?
Realistically, it’s more likely the reaction is to the PPD in the tint, which isn’t affected by the peroxide strength.

Had the client been given a skin test 48 hours previously?

You haven’t said what sort of reaction occurred?

I had assumed that as it was a highlift tint, it was applied in foils because you’d never use 40vol on the scalp.
That’s obviously going to cause pain and discomfort.

Latest posts

Back