Perron Rigot new bottles

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelina221

Master Lash Tech
Reaction score
I bought some jasmine oil and cleanser at the last beauty show and they were in pump bottles. The old bottles you had to tip ipside down so I really like the idea of the pump bottles and thought they looked nice too. However, you pump them and it goes everywhere! I've got through twice as much jasmine oil as I usually would. Luckily I still have 4 bottles of the old jasmine oil left so I will decant the new one into an older style bottle. I don't have an old cleanser bottle though so I'll have to buy a different brand. Is anyway else having this problem? I keep having to wipe my wax trolley as well to mop up the spills. :(

When I first ordered from Perron Rigot they were out of the small size bottles of blue lotion so I got a large bottle and have decanted some into an old shower gel bottle (one of the Avon natural ones lol) it is perfect :biggrin:, the opening allows a good amount out but not too much and the cap closes tightly so no spills, it's see through so I know it's blue lotion & it's perfect size for being mobile.

Are you sure you don't have anything you can wash out and use?

When I saw them at Excel I thought exactly that would happen!!! If you only need a drop or two of oil, why on earth would they put it in a pump dispenser????

Fair enough the lotion/cleanser, but the oil?? Really??? Totally impractical....

Yes totally impractical. I'm just glad I still have 4 big bottles left.
They did the same with the wax remover. They had a lovely sturdy bottle with a pouring spout that would fit into the side of the bottle. Then went and changed it to a fatter bottle with no spout. I have to decant my new bottles into the old bottle. Don't know why companies do this. I know it's probably to save money but most of the time, it's the reason we buy them in the first place. Grrrrrrrrrrr

I thought it was just me! I got the big Jasmine oil and cleanser and always too much oil comes out, so annoying! I put my wax cleaner in an old Dettol kitchen spray bottle because I got a cheap spray bottle in Boots and it kept falling over and leaking on the floor and on the shelf in my trolley

Latest posts

Back