Perron Rigot

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jade Partridge

Reaction score
I am trying to make an order in austria for Perron Rigot as I am almost out, only for wax strips alone is €40 the wax is €120+ and each of the cleansers is €60, does anyone know of a supplier that will deliver outside of England.... one bag is over €2000 that has to be a joke!!

upload_2015-7-22_9-56-12.png

Attachments

• upload_2015-7-22_9-49-47.png
    upload_2015-7-22_9-49-47.png
    542.8 KB · Views: 31
I am trying to make an order in austria for Perron Rigot as I am almost out, only for wax strips alone is €40 the wax is €120+ and each of the cleansers is €60, does anyone know of a supplier that will deliver outside of England.... one bag is over €2000 that has to be a joke!!

View attachment 189210

Hi Jade

I'm sure that either a mistake or someone trying to make a load of money by selling these products via Amazon / EBay etc...

Perron Rigot have worldwide distributors who can supply all the products that you need. Each distributor has an area that they are responsible for so another distributor will not deliver outside of their territory.

Here is a link to the list of Perron Rigot distributors so I hope that helps!

http://www.perron-rigot.com/en/cmspages/worldwide-distributors.6.html

I am getting so frustrated with this! I have emailed them and they said that i had to email someone else, I havent had a response yet...
I tried to join the website but that didnt work, it says my number and postal code are invalid, I would like a full price list but seem to be unable to get one!
I have the prices for germany, but knowing Austria they are probably more expensive! Do they do a catalogue as they have many other products I would be interested in.

Latest posts

Back