Ph bond help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hausofhana

Reaction score
I'm doing a set of gelish on a friend tonight and the other day I accidentally knocked my bottle of ph bond all down my dress! My local salon services is sold out, and no generic primer either!!

What can I use that will have the same dehydrating affect that ph bond would?

x

I have both Gelish (newbie) & OPI GelColor & I have to say the PH Bond's smell the same? So it might be worth popping to your Trade Only Sally's & purchasing it there? HTH

Sorry, just read your comment "sold out" doh!!!
Do you use CND? As you could use Scrub Fresh?

You can use 99% IPA or 99% alcohol:) Even pure acetone would do, just make sure you scrub it well into the nail:)

When I ran out of PH Bond, I used CND's Scrub Fresh and it seemed to work fine, just make sure that you use a bit more of it since it's not a brush you'll have to soak a cotton or lint free pad.

Luckily I work in a care home so used alcoholic hand sanitizer and just rubbed it in well. Fingers crossed!! xx

Luckily I work in a care home so used alcoholic hand sanitizer and just rubbed it in well. Fingers crossed!! xx

If it didn't contain any glycerin or oils to moisturize you're safe:)

If it didn't contain any glycerin or oils to moisturize you're safe:)

Ah I never thought about glycerin. All I know is it was medical grade sanitizer :/? x

Jus try using alcohol sanitize and it will be fine

Latest posts

Back