PHD Waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone give me tips on best ways to carry it around on travel...I don't even want to imagine the mess it would make in my car etc should anything goes wrong!

Star

I have a carry case that I bought from Ellisons, it's supposed to be for the phd system but it fits my Hive 1000cc heater plus all bits quite nicely. I either wedge it into the boot of the car so it can't move about or put it on the front seat. You could put the seatbelt round it if you want to be really sure of it not going anywhere!

I would also suggest not having the waxpot completely full. If it's too full it's very easy to just tip it a bit too much and it goes EVERYWHERE!

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can buy a PHD waxing station (not the J Pod) without having to buy the honey wax as well? The only stockist is Ellisons for £80 but I dont want to buy the honey wax as will probably use the Tee Tree wax.

Also how long does it roughly take the heat the wax up in the stations?

Thank you :lol:

I have to say i love using my phd waxing system, not had any problems either being mobile, i just heat it before i go and have adaptor for the car lighter bit and plug it in until i get to the client.

I just feel i can work faster with the phd and i was such a messy waxer before:lol: no mess now:green:

I have a PHD system, and have just started up mobile. I haven't had a wax client yet and have been concerned about waiting 20 min for the wax to heat up! Where did you get your lighter/plug from, and how much was it? Really could do with one :wink2: x

have you asked ellisons to swap the honey wax they have been ok with me whenever i have ordered anything they may swap things round but charge to tiny bit more etc.xx i get mine from there but do only use the honey at the moment as thats is what came with the kit i ordered.x

Help. My jpod headed up. Them when I came to a client an hour and a half later , stone cold ?! Light on etc just stone cold :S any ideas

I have used PHD for past 5 years, find it easy and quick as well as hygenic my clients prefer it. Now they have brought out 2 smaller sized applicator heads it's even better. Wouldn't use anything else.

:hug::hug:
Treacle

Beauty Therapist, nail tech

I currently use Phd for all my waxing ..legs, bikini, facial, brows etc and never have a problem. I learnt the pot and spatula method but found it unpractical when mobile. Work from a room at present and the machine looks neat and you can keep the temp at a good level and obviously the hygiene factor.

Latest posts

Back