Phibrow training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeniwalsh

Reaction score
ive booked and wanting to ask anyone who has trained how the training was and anything about the 11 levels? I’m interested to know how long it took people? Thanks in advance xx

Hi! I've done the phibrows training, I did the online training as I had trained elsewhere before phibrows. It took about 4 weeks for me to pass all the levels. The levels are great, step by step guide from drawing the brow, head strokes, transition, lower strokes, upper strokes then working on live models

Hi! I've done the phibrows training, I did the online training as I had trained elsewhere before phibrows. It took about 4 weeks for me to pass all the levels. The levels are great, step by step guide from drawing the brow, head strokes, transition, lower strokes, upper strokes then working on live models
Thanks so much for replying, that’s great! I hope to get through them quick quickly I’m very committed, thanks again xx

How very odd, I’ve just logged on to ask about PhiBrows training! Would you say they are the best at trying mircoblading? I’ve not done anything like it before! But interested in taking it up!

Latest posts

Back