Photo gallery to carry around

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puffle

Reaction score
Hi, I work mobile and I'm thinking about collating some of my nail photo's to take around with me, I people often struggle to picture things when I explain them.

I'm torn between a little photo album (6 x 4" type) or having the photos smaller and all on one sheet laminated. What do you think?

Hi,

Jessops do a photo book. My firend had her wedding photo's loaded up then they arranged them put them in a book. The book lokked fantastic and I was thinking of getting one made to carry around with me, much lighter than carrying all your designs etc.

I am swaying more to the album - I looked at getting one from Vistaprint but thought if I made one myself it would be easier to add to?

I know it's nothing to do with photos but I have my nail art done on nail colour wheels and they come with me so a customer can line that design up to her own fingers and see if it suits her before she chooses her colours etc. But I love the idea of a photo book for the nails to show your work.

I know it's nothing to do with photos but I have my nail art done on nail colour wheels and they come with me so a customer can line that design up to her own fingers and see if it suits her before she chooses her colours etc. But I love the idea of a photo book for the nails to show your work.

I do already have these, but I think sometimes people struggle to picture it on their nails. Part of me doesn't really want another thing to carry around, but on a few occasions I've wished I had one!

hi

i know it may seem alot to do but.. you could always print your pics onto photo paper to the size you want, laminate and then attach to a key chain and ring like a thumbnail flick book ???

Sarah xx

hi

i know it may seem alot to do but.. you could always print your pics onto photo paper to the size you want, laminate and then attach to a key chain and ring like a thumbnail flick book ???

Sarah xx

That is a fab idea.

Get a digital photo frame ,

You can run from battery's ,

The photos will look good with back light , & your logo water mark,

It's diffrent,

It's a money saver as you can take photos on dig cam or phone and put them on , no printing ,

It's easy to set diffrent photos or even theamed , Valintines xmass ect...

I was about to say iPhone but digital photo frame is cool. Keep a back up if you go digital though! x

That is a fab idea mizzy! :)

I printed some photos of my work off with the intention of getting a photo album to display my work when mobile as i too find clients still um and ahh when they see a design on a sick..they like to see it on someone and i find it helps them 'adapt' it slightly in their mind for a slightly different look if they can see it more visually.

The fab thing about the digital photo frame is that i can see it Will save you time and money as well as having loads on there without being thick or too bulky like a photo album :)

*trots off to find 1* xx

Get a digital photo frame ,

You can run from battery's ,

The photos will look good with back light , & your logo water mark,

It's diffrent,

It's a money saver as you can take photos on dig cam or phone and put them on , no printing ,

It's easy to set diffrent photos or even theamed , Valintines xmass ect...

Ooh now that's a good idea, I'll have a look at them. My hubby suggested the ipad :rolleyes:. Don't think I'll be carrying that around with me!!

Latest posts

Back