Photographic Competition

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tenorcutie

CND EA
Reaction score
Hi Geeks!

So my new years resolution was to do more scary stuff this year! So i have been co-erced by my colleagues into doing a nail competition (or 2).

I really want to do the photographic nail art competitions and was just wondering if any of you have done them before? I have lots of ideas but im not sure im going in the right direction with them yet! Also i think i'll give the boxed nail art a whirl too, (providing my children leave me alone long enough to actually get some work done!)

Soooooooo id really just like to hear any stories (good or bad) relating to your competing entries!

thanks! xxx

I have entered the professional beauty ones before, they so much fun I love getting creative.

They usually set a theme and you have to do an image to portray this.

Go for it!

thats the very one i think im going for!! its graffitti this year i think!!

Boxed nail art is fun, I just had to do a basic set for level 3 @ college - enjoyed it and came first lol x

Hi,

If you take a look at the websites for the Scottish Nail Technician of the Year and the UK Nail Tech competitions, you can download the Competitors' Packs for free which have lots of hints and tips from competition director Denise Wright. Go to BeautyServe.com:: The world of beauty at your fingertips and click on Events under BeautyUK and Scottish Beauty

Mx

thanks melissa xx

Latest posts

Back