Pic of root drag on myself

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlotte123

Reaction score
Hey guys!

Thought I'd share this with you as I did a slight root drag and some balayage pieces on myself last night :)

(Pls ignore the just woken up/only just brushed it look tho haha!!) xx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401092275.661890.jpg

Lovely how did you do it x

Lovely how did you do it x

Hi hun, I packeted some blonde balayage pieces that I did but only did the front ones from the root , and then just went through with 1/2 -7/1 and 1/2 8/1 on my roots and combed it down a few inches . Xx

Looks great I'm fully blonde and have been looking for a change recently, was thinking ombré but may try that thanks for that xx

Looks great I'm fully blonde and have been looking for a change recently, was thinking ombré but may try that thanks for that xx

No prob hun!! Iv always been fully blonde too and wanted a change for ages! I love the "Rooty" look (when it's the right shades!!) lol and it's fairly easy to do on urself too!- I always struggle not to get stuck in myself when my colleagues do my hair, so decided to do it myself! lol xx give it ago hun! :)

Looks fab!!xx

Looks lovely - what did u use in 7/1 and 8/1 ? Ct ?

looks great and wow you look amazing if thats you just dragged a brush through!
this is what I look like when I drag a brush through

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-27-19-49-57.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-05-27-19-49-57.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 624
It was loreal majirel :) usually do use wella but have found loreal really good lately!!

Haha! usually would have atleast run the straighteners or wand through it but I couldn't be arsed that early in the morning if I'm Honast lol xx

That's pretty and it looks like a root stretch rather than a ' Haven't had a touch up in 2 months' look :p

Looks pretty. I miss my root stretch. I recently went all black..

That's pretty and it looks like a root stretch rather than a ' Haven't had a touch up in 2 months' look :p

Lol I know what u mean about some just looking like they badly need it doing!! xx

Looks pretty. I miss my root stretch. I recently went all black..

Is that u in ur prof pic? U were brave going from blonde to black!! :) Do u like it? xx

I love it! Having trouble loading pic. I also cut it short. Its my 'go to' style when my hair gets damaged. I swim a lot. Ill try to get a pic on here. Dont know why its not working..

I love it! Having trouble loading pic. I also cut it short. Its my 'go to' style when my hair gets damaged. I swim a lot. Ill try to get a pic on here. Dont know why its not working..
Yes load a pic if u can! Love seeing restyles! X

Love that colour, I'm full head highlights and wanted a change too, tend to do my own foils as Ive never got chance to get my own done with doing everyone else's!!! I do get right to the root though so am quite proud of my reverse foiling!!!
Can I ask how you put them in??? Did you go down the t section or just do them either side of your parting?? Xx

Love that colour, I'm full head highlights and wanted a change too, tend to do my own foils as Ive never got chance to get my own done with doing everyone else's!!! I do get right to the root though so am quite proud of my reverse foiling!!!
Can I ask how you put them in??? Did you go down the t section or just do them either side of your parting?? Xx

I know it's great doing everyone else's but does mean there's no time to sit and have ur own done doesn't it!!
I have to put mine in at the end of a looong day working, kiddies in bed, and then it's time to sort the mop out!! Ha.

I did a tsection of them this time but only about 10 on top and 4/5 either side as I didn't want it too go too blonde again! Iv done my own foils for last few years (up until my new job when my colleague did the last lot) and people can never believe how I get them so close to the root, so I know what u mean of being abit proud of it lol . xx

Latest posts

Back