Pictures of fittings with Hair Planet hair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gorgeouslocks21

Reaction score
does anyone has any before and after pics of hair fitted with hair planet extensions? im trying to find a suplier for a budget range but have seen some bad things about hair planet on here:(
thanks

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1446731575.526573.jpg

2 months old.

Only complaint is the colour had gone quite pinky but it may have been because i'd coloured them and they faded. Even more pink on that pic because the camera picked up loads with the flash but they match better in person.

Still feel gorgeous. So shiny as well.

View attachment 191811

2 months old.

Only complaint is the colour had gone quite pinky but it may have been because i'd coloured them and they faded. Even more pink on that pic because the camera picked up loads with the flash but they match better in person.

Still feel gorgeous. So shiny as well.
omg that looks gorgeous!! is that the normal remy or the russian remy? and how many strands? x

Just a blow dry! X
Would you say one weft wouldnt be enough for a full head? as ive worked out theres not much difference between the price of two hair planet wefts and the routes wefts and obviously the routes wefts are abit longer aswell -.-x

I've been Wearing all different types of hair extensions for around 5/6 years. I used to use Balmain but my finance situation changed and had to find a cheaper alternative. I tried Hair planet and I seriously wouldn't go anywhere else for my hair now. I've brought wefts, keratin bonds and micro loops and all the hair is top quality and lasts for so long! I've been using hair from here for about 2 years now! So I wouldn't worry. The wefts are the best I've used. I have really thick hair and I only needed one! As you can tell I love hair by Hair Planet!

I've been Wearing all different types of hair extensions for around 5/6 years. I used to use Balmain but my finance situation changed and had to find a cheaper alternative. I tried Hair planet and I seriously wouldn't go anywhere else for my hair now. I've brought wefts, keratin bonds and micro loops and all the hair is top quality and lasts for so long! I've been using hair from here for about 2 years now! So I wouldn't worry. The wefts are the best I've used. I have really thick hair and I only needed one! As you can tell I love hair by Hair Planet!
awh thats great thankyou:) they said they give 15% trade discount aswell which is really good i think!! so do you only need one weft of the standered indian weft??? have you tried there russian remy? and have you tried there aftercare products?? sorry for all the questions haha thankyou!x

awh thats great thankyou:) they said they give 15% trade discount aswell which is really good i think!! so do you only need one weft of the standered indian weft??? have you tried there russian remy? and have you tried there aftercare products?? sorry for all the questions haha thankyou!x
and do you prefer the quality of hair planet or routes??x

Yep I've just brought the Indian Remy weft and it's great! I've just brought the one however if you buy two and find you only need one, then They refund you pretty quick. As long as you haven't unraveled it. No haven't tried that yet even though I want to. That's next on my list but I know I'll get a good year out of this one I have now. I have clip ins at the moment to give my hair a bit of a break but it's the same type hair and I just used normal shampoo and conditioner (on ends only) and used wella reflective oil to put in at the end and they last me around 6-8 months. I only had to buy new ones when I couldn't reuse the bonds but the hair condition stays perfect!

and do you prefer the quality of hair planet or routes??x
I've never tried routes and won't need to now I use Hair Planet. Their hair is good enough for me and believe me I'm so fussy with my hair!

I've never tried routes and won't need to now I use Hair Planet. Their hair is good enough for me and believe me I'm so fussy with my hair!

Can you confirm that your posting as a consumer rather than a hair pro?

Just a blow dry! X
How did you manage this? I struggle combing through my own extensions at the best of times, even more so when they are wet, how do you manage to do someone elses? x

Would you say one weft wouldnt be enough for a full head? as ive worked out theres not much difference between the price of two hair planet wefts and the routes wefts and obviously the routes wefts are abit longer aswell -.-x

One weft would probably be enough if you were to cut a few inches off. So taking them to like 16 inch one weft would be enough, on sparser hair also.

However most of the time 2 is whats needed. Thats one weft cut to about 16inch and half the other pack cut to 14 and the other half cut to 12.

How did you manage this? I struggle combing through my own extensions at the best of times, even more so when they are wet, how do you manage to do someone elses? x

Brush just glides through them! Do you blow dry yours with a round brush and have you tried wet brushes/ tangle teasers? X

Brush just glides through them! Do you blow dry yours with a round brush and have you tried wet brushes/ tangle teasers? X
Never heard of a wet brush! I blow dry mine with a paddle brush sometimes with a big round brush x

Never heard of a wet brush! I blow dry mine with a paddle brush sometimes with a big round brush x

You really need to invest in one! Longevity of your extensions will increase if you use a wet brush, they won't break or stretch as easy and using a round brush will give you a much smoother bouncy look so there'll be no need to straighten x

You really need to invest in one! Longevity of your extensions will increase if you use a wet brush, they won't break or stretch as easy and using a round brush will give you a much smoother bouncy look so there'll be no need to straighten x
I have just ordered one!! x

I love the pinky hue on them cams! X

Latest posts

Back