Pinching gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cec

Reaction score
I promised to try to pinch the gel. Yesterday I did. My experience was this:

First I did one nail. I didn't dare to pinch too much, but I think it worked.

In the afternoon I tried two more nails and... It looked like it worked, but after a while, it looked like the nails kind of "fanned" out again. Maybe because the gel is more flexible than l/p? I use Akzentz buff off gel, so it isn't that flexible as bio or cal.

Does anybody have experiences with pinching gel?

C.

I use Ezflow Gel It. I pinch and hold about 10 secs, then put the finger into the light for about 10 secs.. and i repeat this 2- 3times until the c-curve I want is achieved. But I only do this if the c-curve looks too flat during my exam. Its way easier to just try to get the c-curve with a well shaped form. Hope this helps!

I use Ezflow Gel It. I pinch and hold about 10 secs, then put the finger into the light for about 10 secs.. and i repeat this 2- 3times until the c-curve I want is achieved. But I only do this if the c-curve looks too flat during my exam. Its way easier to just try to get the c-curve with a well shaped form. Hope this helps!

Thank you! I forgot to say that I did a nno, so no form. I had to pinch the natural nail and the gel. I tried it once more today, with my thumb that is very flat. I found I had to pinch for every layer of gel, then I managed to get it curved. I am just curious if it will flatten out later...:)

C.

Latest posts

Back