Pinkilicious Fruit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

remember_nomore

Reaction score
It has been way too long since I've posted anything on the boards. So need to get back into it.
Anyway, this is a set I did a few months ago that the color combo took me by surprise. I also think there is something fun about the fruit.

Thoughts, comments. All that is love.

LOve love love the colours...they go so well together and the fruit looks great!
Some of your nails are fanning...shape those sidewalls and taper them in some and these would be fabbo!
Im just starting to play about with fimos and its such good fun isnt it :)

xxxx:hug:

love them they are really funky and would wear them myself x

eye catching design, only thing I'd sugest is to use some opaque gel/acrylic to even out the color of the nail beds. your nail beds seem to show signs of over filling damage.

I quite like the color-combo!

I suppose these are meant to be flared (they look to uniform to be an accident, but could be wrong) and I cannot get on with that shape no matter how many times I look at them. They could be even more consistant in shape and eg. at the thumb you can see it looks a bit "wobly".

I agree that the nails do seem a bit red and damaged, not only would I cover it up, but I would look at my filing techniques in order to avoid this in time.

But all in all nice nails...

:hug:

Thanks guys. The funny thing is I did those on another tech at our shop and that was the first set I did on her. I never touched her before this set. All that damage was self inflicted. As was the shape. lol I caught her filing them when I wasn't looking.

I agree, I would have liked the shape a bit more uniform and straight-lined.

LOL yes those things happend, I often end up hurting myself when filing my right hand.

I do that with my left. Half the time I'm cussing. I did my nails for the first time in months - we were busy moving - and I tore the loving hell out of my cuticles. It was a very eye opening experience putting primer on. lol

I've been playing around with 3D art and I was a spaz and didn't do the detailed stuff on my right hand so now I have all but two fingers done because the button key I was working on (I'm doing Coraline themed nails) looked retarted. lol

I really love this design, I would wear them myself:)

o my! I LOVE IT! It makes me think of pink lemonade! mmmm pink lemonade....

wow lovely colours!! what did you use here?

God I would love to see those Coraline ones when your done....I can imagine them looking verrrrry cool :) ....that film...be sure to post them somewhere so we can see xxxxx

Latest posts

Back