Pinks Boutique training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have done it and I can't recommend it enough, the treatments are lovely, it's all in the details! I can't fault Pinks Boutique as a company, their service is fab, their products are amazing and Kirstie and Luke seriously know their stuff!

I have done it and I can't recommend it enough, the treatments are lovely, it's all in the details! I can't fault Pinks Boutique as a company, their service is fab, their products are amazing and Kirstie and Luke seriously know their stuff!

Which course did you do?

I've done it too. Well worth the investment. Their products are amazing and their online training is just incredible. Everything is beautifully done and beautifully presented.

I've done it too. Well worth the investment. Their products are amazing and their online training is just incredible. Everything is beautifully done and beautifully presented.

They have sent samples when i have purchased things which are lovely, I have also looked in to Neals Yard. Not sure if it is a good idea to re- sell products or not ?

Latest posts

Back