Pip implant claims?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vanilla

Reaction score
Hey Geeks,

Is anyone in the process of claiming for pip implants?? Put my claim in three years ago.
I've been told the case is going ahead in March just haven't been told dates etc. anyone else claiming or have had an update? Pm me if you prefer. xx

Is pip the Breast implants that were found to be (for want of a better word)substandard? X

I knew 3 people that had them but they didn't put in a claim as they had them done via spire so they got removed and replaced free of charge and the surgeon was very apologetic and they were happy with that.
Its good that you've been given a rough time as claiming can take a while. I haven't had my boobs done yet so I can't really help but during my research I came across a couple of forums for people to find out all about cosmetic surgery and aftercare etc I can't remember the names of them but if you get a chance look them up I'm sure it will give you access to a lot of people in your position. Sorry I can't be of more help! Good luck xx

Latest posts

Back