Placement techniques

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some pics of the final results would be amazing :) thanks for doing the book I love it
I will try to do some photo's of finished results. Another thing I was thinking of was doing some video of the placement.

Is this done with slices, weaves or both lol x
Creativity is all yours. I would slice for a bold result weave for a subtle. If you weave the green and slice the red it give a nice balanced look.

You could also alternate colours to create a dimensional look.

Here is one from the updates you might like to try.

Start at the outside and work around the head to the center.

Slice for bold, weave for more subtle or mix it up.

I did this yesterday we did a level 6 Copper as our base colour and on the hair that wasn't foiled.
The red foil was a weave of a level 5 red-copper and the blue foil was a weave of powder lightener with 5 volume developer.

Processing time was 35 min. Sorry no photo.

I will try to do some photo's of finished results. Another thing I was thinking of was doing some video of the placement.
That's an excellent idea! This probably sounds a bit daft but I struggle with pictures of any techniques for hair, when I see it actually done tho I totally get it straight away lol

Creativity is all yours. I would slice for a bold result weave for a subtle. If you weave the green and slice the red it give a nice balanced look.

You could also alternate colours to create a dimensional look.
Brill thankyou. Well be getting my block out :)

Latest posts

Back