Playing with new camera

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh my god....that is stunning!!!!!! looking for any lodgers....small family of 4?
no....alright then, worth a try.
ur so lucky
xx

here is the day shot .... still cant get over how this program can stitch 6 pictures together like this, i'm blown away
http://www.nailzoo.com/day.jpg

Both pictures are staggering, as someone who would love to visit your city but will most likely never do it, its fantastic to see it like that! Would make fab posters :D

Wow. Such an impressive view! Your camera is reaaly fantastic too, both at infinity and on the macro setting.

Great photos Carl, I'm particularly impressed with the quality of the day shot and its clarity over the whole 'picture'. You cant see any joinings at all. I tried something similar using Photoshop to do a panorama of Omaha beach last year and while the pic was high quality and very interesting, you could see the difference in the colorations of the sky at some of the joins. Your pics are excellent! What camera do you use btw?

amazing!!!

i'll have to show my boyfriend who is a photographer/retoucher and who will be there in about 3 months!!! (i'll send him to have his nails done too ;) )!!

Latest posts

Back