Please critique my website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redchick

Reaction score
Hello all

I've just finished making my website myself, double checked it all and think it's working ok.

I'm not a web designer and have been looking at it so much feel like I'm going cross eyed!

So please let me know what you think, if it's informative enough, if there's any spelling mistakes, if there are any links that are not working and if it looks professional.

www.couturewigs.co.uk

Many thanks

Yolanda

I think it looks brilliant, you have used a consistant theme throughout the website and it looks very professional with your photographs and colour scheme. The only thing I would say is to put on the homepage whether you are an online store or have a shop or salon.

I think it looks great. The only thing I would say is that your gallery is awkward to use. You have to click on each photo individually to see a larger image and them close that and open another. It would be a lot easier if you could flick through them.
hth's

Thanks ladies.

Will put online shop on homepage a bit later today.

Have tried changing the gallery, but unfortunately it's a limitation of the website builder I'm using. Bummer.

Thanks for your help though x

I think it looks fantastic, very clear and easy to naviagate. Thumbs up from me :)

Latest posts

Back