Please Forgive Us....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Geek

Sweet Heart
Premium Geek
Reaction score
we could not 'chat' as we had a meeting that we both had to attend. We hope you all had fun. :D

I hate to say this now but we won't be 'chatting' next Monday either :arg: . We have our largest trade show of the year coming up this weekend and it doesn't finish until Tuesday. Even though we won't be chatting, we will be meeting so that will be fun. :fro: :queen:

Are you both going to be at Olympia for all three days or just a few. I would love to come and meet you both. :thumbsup:

Also, I'm sure I heard or read somewhere that Mr Geek is doing a talk/lecture on Super Sonic Sculpting. Is this correct? If it is could you let me know the times as I would love to attend.

Yes we will both there for all three days and Sam will be doing Super Sonic Sculpting at (i think) 1:00pm - 2:00pm Sunday & Monday. Both Doug Schoon and Ketan Patel will also be presenting - just go to Stand C50 and we can tell you where!!! ;) Look forward to meeting you - you'll have to give your message board name so we know who you are !!! :D

You know what - I can't wait!!!! I'm so excited at the thought of meeting the both of you I'm getting that silly feeling that you get when you get the best present ever :rofl:

I will definitely give you my message board name so you know who I am. You wouldn't know from my avatar either!! I do have big boobs but I'm brunette not blond - I wanted to see if blondes have more fun!!!! :D I'll also be wearing a K-Sa-Ra top as I'm demonstrating airbrushing for them. I will definitely have to get time off to see Sam's Super Sonic Sculpting.

Also, you'll be glad to know that I indulged myself on Monday and spent a small fortune on CND products. The Spa Manicure & Spa Pedicure sets are a must-have for any serious nail tech. The Spa Pedicure Masque is a dream!

Anyway, I'll stop waffling now! Can you tell that I'm really excited...?!!

I look forward to meeting a brunette like myself - I keep picturing you as Gerry Halliwell because of the avtar - cant wait!!! good times ready to B had by all ;)

rock on the brunnettes ;) oh we have sooo much more fun :? well me and my blonde candyfloss brain do anyway!!!

cya'll there ;)

xxlaylaxx

Unfortunately Mrs Geek I'm no Geri Halliwell lookalike!!! :( I'm about 4 stone heavier (which isn't much when you compare how skinny she actually is!) and I think about 2 stone of that is on my chest! I have had so many times people say that I look a bit like Martine McCutcheon. I think it's just cos I got extremely dark brown eyes and dark hair. At least you'll know what I look like now!

I think us brunettes are soooo sultry! I bet Mr Geek will agree and if he doesn't you'll have to biff him up a little Sam :hit: I'm not sure I know what you look like Sam. I have seen pictures of you before but I'm just trying to rack my tiny little mind. I'll have to search through my mags or post me a pic if you can. I keep picturing walking on to the Creative stand looking for Jessica Rabbitt!! :rofl:

I think you need to have a chat with Mr Geek about your Honorary status! :arg: I think you should have something a little bit higher considering you are a goddess when it comes to nails (and you're his wife!!!) :D What about....mmm....Grand Master Geek's Missus!!!...or....A Whopping, Great Big Huge Geek!! (No offence meant!) :rofl:

Not doing really well am I :?: :huh: If anyone else has some suggestions I would love to hear them. In the meantime Sam, post me a piccie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back