Please help me so down

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K-Nails

Reaction score
I'm 55 and my daughter gets married in 5 weeks. I hate the crepey lines round my mouth is there anything I can do to get rid/improve them xxx

Attachments

• 20230505_135012.jpg
    20230505_135012.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230505_135016.jpg
    20230505_135016.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
I'm 55 and my daughter gets married in 5 weeks. I hate the crepey lines round my mouth is there anything I can do to get rid/improve them xxx
Hey, you’re beautiful, but I totally get where you’re coming from. Try some Botox to relax the corners and stop the pulling. But it won’t work in a few days sorry. Threads will help but may leave bruising x

Hey, you’re beautiful, but I totally get where you’re coming from. Try some Botox to relax the corners and stop the pulling. But it won’t work in a few days sorry. Threads will help but may leave bruising x
Thankyou so much you're comment made me smile. I will look into this xxxxx

Hi Gorgeous, there’s a lot you can do, even in the time available. My daughter gets married in a month so I know how you feel (I’m 55 also)

First - treat your body with the same respect an actor or an athlete shows theirs. Invest time with relaxation Apps to improve the quality of your sleep and go to bed earlier - even 10 mins extra sleep will make a difference.

Second cut down on all caffeinated and artificial sweetener drinks and cut out alcohol, smoking/vaping, sugar, sugar free alternatives, quick fix painkillers and eat as healthy (organically) as possible taking an omega oil supplement and multi vit supplement for menopausal women as well as daily probiotic yoghurt, fermented foods, green tea, loads of dark green veg, nuts and seeds. Eat Fish 3x a week and only eat 2 portions of meat a week. Give your system time to rest and digest - have a daily 12 hour fast.

If you feel dreadful and your tongue gets coated in slime - keep going, it’s a sign you’re detoxing.

Third, Have a daily walk and go to an exercise class, or do some other activity such as dancing a couple of times a week.

This will cost you a lot less than a Harley Street type intervention and you will benefit from improved glow, a fresher looking face with fewer deep expression lines and fewer superficial fine lines and wrinkles.

Your skin will also benefit from extra hydration - both water based and oil based and this will plump out the skin nicely. I’d recommend Heaven’s bee polish, rinsed off and then followed by Environ Youth Essentia vita peptide toner and Heaven orange flower cell renewal hydrogel. Apply to the palms of your hands and rub in without wipes or cotton wool.

You’ll benefit from Environ’s AVST (advanced vitamin skin therapy) moisturiser long term but it won’t make much of a difference in photos I’m afraid - not in the time available. If you used Environ’s Focus Care hydrating oil capsules daily as a night treatment followed by a generous dollop of Heaven’s Silver Bee Venom mask left on overnight you will see an improvement. Especially if you also use Environ’s Revival masque twice a week as a night time treatment followed by the capsules and leave on venom mask.

The skincare will work without the lifestyle changes but you’ll see much more dramatic changes if you live the life your refreshed appearance deserves.

A course of twice weekly facials will also make a difference that shows up in photos, Environ will work in the time and so will Genie Complete which is a muscle toning programme. If you don’t make lifestyle changes, save your money - you won’t see a difference in 5 weeks - you need a bit longer.

What will make the biggest difference is smiling in the mirror at yourself and saying “I am so happy and grateful for my life. I look fine and I feel great about myself”. If you do this morning and night you’ll be transformed!

Enjoy your daughter’s special day.

This isn’t a program to ‘fix’, but something I encourage my manicure clients who complain about ‘ugly hands’.

I practice deflection and redirection. A less than perfect hand is ‘camouflaged’ by directing the eye to a brighter polish and lovely jewelery. The in between is passed over.

Try a brighter shade of lipstick and use a sealer to keep it in place. The eye will be drawn to the bright spot and away from the surrounding area.

But, all of the helpful and caring suggestions above will add so much to your life. A really nice group of online contributors and long distance friends.

Latest posts

Back