Please help! Swollen eyes after LA Fast spray tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morina

Reaction score
Please I need your help!
I got my spray tanning kit from LA Tanning company yesterday and was very excited to try it out. Sprayed tanned yesterday with La fast solution, showered after few hours. Then this morning woke up with puffy, swollen eyes. Phoned the La Tanning company this morning but the lady on the phone told me that she's hearing it first time about this kind of reaction and she said that their solutions contain all natural ingredients. She advised me to try the solution again in the future and to see if I get the reaction again...
I am very scared to try this solution again in case I will get the same reaction.
Just to let you know I have never had ANY time of allergic reaction to products, food etc.

I wouldn't go for an all over spray again in order to try it out. I'd do patch tests once your reaction has gone down and see what happens there. Are you normally allergic to anything?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

It is full of natural and organic ingredients so reactions are less likely but not impossible. Have u ever had a spray tan before? I wonder if the solution spray irritated your eyes. Pop to a pharmacy and see if antihistamines will help you and once everything is settled apply a tiny amount of solution to your skin and see if it happens again. If you rather not do this then I'm afraid you could either avoid tans altogether or better still patch test with a different solution in future. HTH

I have ended up with swollen eye lids on days with lots of spray tans booked in, the pharmist told me to wear goggles but I felt a bit silly looking like biggles i have ended up sticking to cream tans on me and washing my face after each spray tan to stop any reactions when treating clients even changing brands had the same effect.

Seen the words "patch test" lots in this thread so far, apart from tne OP!

I really hope you patch text your clients before spraying anyone!

Have you actually had spray tan training?

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Why would you even want to try it again after the initial incident!? ....

There are soooo many other great tanning solutions out there for you to choose from.

If you had a reaction like this to any other product I'm guessing you would not try it again and expect a different outcome.

Latest posts

Back