Please help with course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LisaD_uk

Reaction score
Well having thought I had made up my mind about training I have realised that the distance to the nearest Ezflow training centre is too far for me to go to for 4 days (or however long it is). I have been to one of the local training centres where one of the tutors at college did her nail training (well one, just gel i think). This company train with millenium products. The course is a two day Not consecutive intensive course. You need to have already done manicures and pedicure training (which i have). The cost is £329inc vat, kit cost is £187 for gel and L&P if i do this cpurse and practice for 6 months would this then enable me to then do coversion with more popular systems. Almost for got this gives you IBSD which is recognised by The Guild of Beaty therapists

This is driving me mad as this is something I really really want to do. i have been on the net for 3 hours tonight just looking at training centres and i'm still non the wiser.
So please someone help. I know alot of people will prob say go with creative but nearest is birmingham still a bit too far.
Thanks all
Lisa
xxxx

Well having thought I had made up my mind about training I have realised that the distance to the nearest Ezflow training centre is too far for me to go to for 4 days (or however long it is). I have been to one of the local training centres where one of the tutors at college did her nail training (well one, just gel i think). This company train with millenium products. The course is a two day Not consecutive intensive course. You need to have already done manicures and pedicure training (which i have). The cost is £329inc vat, kit cost is £187 for gel and L&P if i do this cpurse and practice for 6 months would this then enable me to then do coversion with more popular systems.

This is driving me mad as this is something I really really want to do. i have been on the net for 3 hours tonight just looking at training centres and i'm still non the wiser.
So please someone help. I know alot of people will prob say go with creative but nearest is birmingham still a bit too far.
Thanks all
Lisa
xxxx

There is a Creative Nail Academy on your doorstep in Nottingham according to the Hyperion catalogue I've got BUT... good training should no be deferred due to a few hours travelling!

I hate driving up the M6 and couldn't sleep last night worrying about the drive to the Academy this morning... but with a few deep breaths and the windows down... I managed!!!

I agree that you need to try to forget how long it will take to get there as the good training is worth every step. I could've gone to a local trainer in the beginning, but found an excellent trainer in Enfield which is a 65 mile trip each way for me. I still do it now, despite the fact i am not too hot on going on the M25. The thing that makes me go is the fact i love my educator, she is worth the extra miles to get to her training sessions.

Think hard hun, it will be worth it in the end.

There is a Creative Nail Academy on your doorstep in Nottingham according to the Hyperion catalogue I've got BUT... good training should no be deferred due to a few hours travelling!

I hate driving up the M6 and couldn't sleep last night worrying about the drive to the Academy this morning... but with a few deep breaths and the windows down... I managed!!!
Thank you for replying so quick. I had every intention of training with creative, but the (ok Here is where i have to be careful as i said wrong in another post) the person who ran the acadamy has temp stopped training due to her salon being very busy and large work load (I was given this information when I phoned acadamy if this is wrong blame them).
Do you think the above training doesn't sound right as i already know A&P of nail etc. and plus i have two girls that g to school.
Thanks again
Lisa
xxxx

I have been told that this place is very good. I have been in quite a few times and the girls there are really nice. The classes consist of only six students and are always busy. Is it possible to get good quality training this way.
If I have to travel i will but would just like to know if anyone has had good training this way as most people seem to say creative, Ezflow etc. I will def do conversion to these but would just like to train locally so then i will only need to travel one day at a time for further training to more popular systems.
Crikey not sure i'm making much sense now brain is fried need sleep.
I have dermalogica training tmrw plus facial exam and spent so much time on here good job we had a revision class today.
Well thanks again
Lisa
xxxx

Latest posts

Back