Please Please Help, Shellac Questions!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STEPHC195

Reaction score
Hi All,

Does anyone know anything about training for Shellac products?? I could have sworn I saw on a thread that there was free training available?!?!

Is the training essential for a qualified beauty therapist??

Any feed back, positive or negative on this product would be much appreciated!!!

x x x

Hi. I have just done training with Shellac and for me it was not free. I only work with nails, but am glad that, although I knew the application steps, I did the official course. I felt it was a good thing to have confirmation of the process and there were tips given that it may have taken me months to pick up.
In my opinion, if you are going to spend all that money on a system, you may as well get the certification. That is only my opinion and I am sure others will differ.

Hi Steph,
Join the Shellac lovers group on here it will answer all your questions has all the shellac threads on there I think :hug: I love Shellac and paid to do the Training, worth every penny IMO. The free Training is if you buy a kit.kx

Hi Steph,
Join the Shellac lovers group on here it will answer all your questions has all the shellac threads on there I think :hug: I love Shellac and paid to do the Training, worth every penny IMO. The free Training is if you buy a kit.kx

Where can you buy the kit??

Where did yual your training?

Latest posts

Back