Please please help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heresjojo

Reaction score
I was a 6rr .. i had my hair coloured and really wanted the same colourebut the lady brought spiced mahogany .. its way to dark.. and i really wanna be the red i was .. i had it done friday .. when can i put a colour on it .. i want shwarzkof live real red back on .. i know your probably againt box dyes, but i loved the colour i was and im soo desp to go back to it ..x

ummm are u really a hair pro?
I was a 6rr .. i had my hair coloured and really wanted the same colourebut the lady brought spiced mahogany .. its way to dark.. and i really wanna be the red i was .. i had it done friday .. when can i put a colour on it .. i want shwarzkof live real red back on .. i know your probably againt box dyes, but i loved the colour i was and im soo desp to go back to it ..x

Hair extensions not hairdressing

sorry, against forum rules to give diy advice.
does a hair ext course really qualify you as a "hair pro"? most courses are between one and five days.

god i only put hair extenions in my profile edit and it came up with that.. why are you all so unfriendly in here!

Latest posts

Back