Please recommend a long lasting weft

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glammymammy

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

I know this question has been asked so many times and I have gone through old posts to try and find out what is the best weft supplier.

I am still non the wiser though.....

I am looking at:
remi cachet
transform
euphoria one
fabulong
tasha jacks

Basically I want a good long lasting weft for myself to use as clip ins or with tape. I would like it to be double drawn and wavy if possible or at least hold a good curl if it is sold in straight only.
I would like about 120-180 grams.
Also if possible I would like a weft that has more hair on it but less weft like the beautyworks gold lace weft so I don't need to use as many tracks.

I am more drawn to Tasha Jacks as it seems to be the most recommended however on the website it does not state how much weight is on each weft for the price.

Also if anyone has a recommendation outside of these suppliers please can you share.

T.I.A xx

Anyone any advice please? :)

If your a qualified extensionist Angels locks the hair is amazing I use it as my top end but you need to have proof of certificate to buy from them :)

If your a qualified extensionist Angels locks the hair is amazing I use it as my top end but you need to have proof of certificate to buy from them :)

Hi thank you for the recommendation :) Yes I am qualified so I will see about setting up an account with them I hadn't even thought of them I always get mixed up with angel remy and angel locks Thank you x

Transform Mongolian double draw is great I use it for micro weft and swear by the whole range

Transform Mongolian double draw is great I use it for micro weft and swear by the whole range
Thank you this was on the shortlist to try so thanks for recommending. Do you know if it holds a curl well as I always had trouble with mongolian hair in the beautyworks wefts they would never hold the curl. Thanks in advance

Yes it curls really well I tend to do it with a straighteners and it stays for a few days they are always adding new images on their Facebook page so it's worth taking a look at those to see it styled

Yes it curls really well I tend to do it with a straighteners and it stays for a few days they are always adding new images on their Facebook page so it's worth taking a look at those to see it styled
Brilliant thank you :)

Remi cachet superweft .. Fab hair and nice to fit :)

Remi cachet superweft .. Fab hair and nice to fit :)
Thank you for the recommendation....do you know how long this weft lasts?

Thank you for the recommendation....do you know how long this weft lasts?
With maintainance and good aftercare 9-12 months ,. Beautiful :)

Archie lloyds wefts. He only sells private at the minute but they are fab !

We sell South Russian Wefts, we currently have on order 5, South Russian Hair is completely pure, no colour, the hair is light in tones, classed as the the best in the world, Pls look on our website for more details and we will be happy to help you, this hair will last 4 years plus :)

The remi cachet elegance super weft is a really heavy weft so not as long but super thic, elegance I would put on same grade as angelslocks

Thank you everybody for your recommendations it really helps :)

Does anyone know where good flat weft is. Thank you

Latest posts

Back