Please recommend good nail courses in Essex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hayley1969

Reaction score
Have looked at cnd and harmony courses , harmony seem really busy and take time to reply , can anyone recommend any other courses in Essex ?

Justine Crick - Braintree. CND Educator. She's very good :)

Thanks I will have a look x

Have looked at cnd and harmony courses , harmony seem really busy and take time to reply , can anyone recommend any other courses in Essex ?

Who are you trying to contact at nail harmony? x

Jan soar two weeks ago , but she was really busy with a beauty show and then clients , I felt I kept having to send emails and then she was going to let me know if I could do a manicure course with Robyn next week , I didn't hear so messaged and was told no availability and earliest date would be 11th April , unless I can find a manicure course for next week and I could do Gelish on the Monday 7th , I just felt I had to keep emailing , I would like to do complete nails and feel disappointed as I had looked at so many courses and I don't want to do online courses ! Harmony seemed good on reviews I had read . I then emailed the Kent educator as I thought I could possibly travel and no reply ! I live in hornchurch close to harmony

Jan soar two weeks ago , but she was really busy with a beauty show and then clients , I felt I kept having to send emails and then she was going to let me know if I could do a manicure course with Robyn next week , I didn't hear so messaged and was told no availability and earliest date would be 11th April , unless I can find a manicure course for next week and I could do Gelish on the Monday 7th , I just felt I had to keep emailing , I would like to do complete nails and feel disappointed as I had looked at so many courses and I don't want to do online courses ! Harmony seemed good on reviews I had read . I then emailed the Kent educator as I thought I could possibly travel and no reply ! I live in hornchurch close to harmony

Have pm'ed you. x

Second for Justine Crick, CND in Braintree. Loved my courses and plan to do more x

I'm
Another one for Justine Crick in Braintree. I did my original training with her 4 years ago and have done additional courses pretty much each year since and she is amazing!

I can recommend CND educator Kayley Cairns (sorry can't remember her married surname) Nail Boutique Billericay Essex. I have done quite a few classes with her, including my Master Painter.

I can recommend CND educator Kayley Cairns (sorry can't remember her married surname) Nail Boutique Billericay Essex. I have done quite a few classes with her, including my Master Painter.
I can recommend CND educator Kayley Cairns (sorry can't remember her married surname) Nail Boutique Billericay Essex. I have done quite a few classes with her, including my Master Painter.[/QUOT
ok thank you , but do I do some of the learning online ? I would rather go and be taught !

I'm
Another one for Justine Crick in Braintree. I did my original training with her 4 years ago and have done additional courses pretty much each year since and she is amazing!
Do I do some learning at home online ?

have you tried Havering Beauty Academy in Hornchurch?

No would you recommend ?

Do I do some learning at home online ?
Sorry for the late reply. Not sure if it includes any home learning. Some courses require you to do an online course before you start the course but the main theory and practical are all face to face and hands on.

Latest posts

Back