Please take a look...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a look through the site...the colours are very good - calming and relaxing! Its a good site and contains all the info it needs. Hope it all goes well!

The only things I'd mention are just to keep an eye on the grammar and punctuation e.g. in some parts you've put full stops and others not, use of lower case instead of uppercase....that sort of thing. You want to give your site the most professional image as possible! :)

Also I take it like me you are a one woman band? I would suggest changing your 'contact us' to 'contact me'. It makes it more personal and suggests you're more in touch with your client. Contact us makes it sounds like you're a bigger company and a bit more distant.....thats the advice my web designers gave me :)

Hope it helps....and Good Luck

xx

Yeh hun this 'us' thing is really bugging me but for some reason it wont let me change it. Theres lots of spellings and stuff I need to sort today, just thought I would ask you guys what you thought first, incase I had to change bits.
Thank you for your help!! :hug:

looks good-although have to agree about the bubbles-find yourself looking at them instead of your details.

You might want to amend the sentence:

"The treatments i provide are never rushed and are planned to tailor to your needs ".........need capital " I" and would like to suggest minor amendment like -"individually tailored to your needs"

I know its a bit petty but Im sure you want to make sure its all perfect.
Think the fact that you mention that kids are welcome will be a good usp for you-mind you lets just hope there is only just the one!
Good luck and well done for making the effort!

Fantastic, I love it! Thank you very much!! This will sound so much better :hug:
And god yeh I hope there is just only one kid, can you imagine if someone bought 4 along omg ha ha xxx

I think the bubbles have got to go and I do have some mistakes to correct.
Thank you to you all, you have all been so helpful!!!!! xxx

Latest posts

Back