Quantcast

pleeeeease help.........

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Creative Tech

Pampered Princess
Reaction score
Hi!
Could someone pleeeease tell me how to fix a natural nail break,it happened a few days ago,i was trying to open a draw.
i put some nail grow on for a while,and then a plarster,but this will not stay for long.
pleeease HELP............................

THANKS!!

Fab Freak

Reaction score
fudge said:
Hi!
Could someone pleeeease tell me how to fix a natural nail break,it happened a few days ago,i was trying to open a draw.
i put some nail grow on for a while,and then a plarster,but this will not stay for long.
pleeease HELP............................

THANKS!!
The only help I can offer is do your nail prep, and if you have a Fibre Glass Wrapping system then use that hun, I guess you can use L&P as an overlay instead...but I have only ever done these by a fibreglass of silk overlay, as I use Fabric and use their resin to bond the broken nail together then complete a wrap...so I cant be of more use...

~bec~

Reaction score
If i have a natural nail break.....(i did this for a guy who had a nail break that was painful and would have hurt even more if the rest of the nail that is there came off).....I apply a little gel over the broken area, then a little silk and a little more gel and cure. then remove from curing under light and buff a little to shape.

Or sometimes clear nail polish and a little toilet paper over the break!!!!!!

Carole Lindsay

Reaction score
Fab Freak said:
The only help I can offer is do your nail prep, and if you have a Fibre Glass Wrapping system then use that hun, I guess you can use L&P as an overlay instead...but I have only ever done these by a fibreglass of silk overlay, as I use Fabric and use their resin to bond the broken nail together then complete a wrap...so I cant be of more use...
I totally agree with Lou: repairing with f/g and resin is, in my opinion, the best way to do the repair.

Little Angel

Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hi

If its a bad break or split over the nail bed i fix it together with a little solar seal allow to dry and overlay with some fabric or as was suggested some silk and clear polish.

FatalAttraction

Reaction score
i am a big l&p user but for naturel nail breaks i usually use fabric

cazzaxx

Latest posts