Polygel training in Australia

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kayleerace

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I live in Western Australia and am interested in using Polygel (on myself first before offering to clients) but I couldn't find anything online about if I needed training to offer it. I know you need training in the UK to use but it couldn't find anything for Australia. TIA xx

Hi! Enailcouture.com has a poly gel blend called happy gel. They ship worldwide. I’m thinking about trying it. I know you can use alcohol or monomer with it. HTH.

Hi! Enailcouture.com has a poly gel blend called happy gel. They ship worldwide. I’m thinking about trying it. I know you can use alcohol or monomer with it. HTH.

Yes, I'm aware. I am asking about training in Gelish Polygel though.

Yes, I'm aware. I am asking about training in Gelish Polygel though.

Hi Kayleerace, I’m one of the educators for Nail harmony/gelish in Australia. We do have training over here. I’ll pm you with a link to our fb group on Facebook.

Hi Kayleerace, I’m one of the educators for Nail harmony/gelish in Australia. We do have training over here. I’ll pm you with a link to our fb group on Facebook.

Great thank you

Latest posts

Back