PopIts - do u want to make or lose money?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank u for yout comment Gigi, i totally agree,

Time is precious, lots of my clients said this is going to be a massive positive for them and they are happy to pay the same price as ive been charging for a set done in the traditional way. It totally benefits the customer and the nail tech.

Please keep us updated on womens' response in the salon to PopIts and to how you are doing with them.

You have 'gone for it' from day one and I think you can teach others allot about the way you have approached it and introduced it into your salon. You just went out and DID IT. Well done. xx

I'm so slow at posting!

anyway, I haven't checked the official thread or any other's yet so will probably comment there too...

But my clients are NOT liking popits! It didn't take long to get used to and i'm only saving buffing time (about 15 mins) so i'm still like taking over an hour.

So far, all the sets that i've done right - but the clients still didn't like are because of: 1. the shape, 2. the thickness (I couldn't really agree but they say its the back bit) and 3. they "just don't look the same" as mine.

I decided to put them on the shelf becuase: 1. i've gone back to the old way for all of them anyway, 2. I found this way less enjoyable and 3. (funnily enough) people are happy to pay for the old way anyway. I'm just happy I learned it for the 'just in case' scenario.

P.S. VHunter :hug: I felt silly after my earlier post, thanks for understanding :hug:

p.p.s I actually don't like them either - I agree, even though they're supposed to be the perfect nail shape (did i make that up?) I don't like the look at the end, I do prefer my own way. Plus, like I said, I personally find it less enjoyable

xx

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back