Popits

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brookeolenar

Reaction score
I made the choice to switch to cnd instead of tt so today i ordered everything cnd scrubfresh,primer,nailfresh,tips,coolblue,ect.. the whole works was only a couple hundred and than bought a kit from ezflow with dvd and everything to try there hd kit..and than I can never learn enough so I ordered Milady's Standard: Nail Technology Revised 5th Edition cost almost $100.00 and than I wanted to try these popits that are the lastest thing I only got ten tips 1-10 I didn't feel I needed more considering they are suppose to be ruseable...In about a week or so it is gonna be like christmas in my mail box..I can't wait does anybody have some pics of popits they did ect..I feel I can never know enough...

hun if you do a search for popits you will find heaps of photos. ~emmsybabes~ has quite a few examples in her photoalbums. I think geeg has some photos in her tutorial. Go forth and seek and you shall find. HTH

Hi popits are great i love them , do a search theres some great pic ,also in the tutorial theres some help that will show you how its done.xx

Latest posts

Back