Poppits

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talonsalon

Reaction score
i have a few clients that cannot have extensions because of work and dont like the weekend nails, i have offered to pre do them poppits with L&P and customise them and let them take them home to "stick on" as and when they wanted, assuming they dont use an acetone based liquid to soak off the nail glue it should be ok? i know it will take 24-48 hours for the acrylic to fully cure but would it possible for this to be done?
annmarie x

i have a few clients that cannot have extensions because of work and dont like the weekend nails, i have offered to pre do them poppits with L&P and customise them and let them take them home to "stick on" as and when they wanted, assuming they dont use an acetone based liquid to soak off the nail glue it should be ok? i know it will take 24-48 hours for the acrylic to fully cure but would it possible for this to be done?
annmarie x

Could try on a willing volunteer before hand... Or I would try on myself.
I'd be interested in this answer too xx

ive tried it on myself today, so far so good and i havnt been easy on them, i obv know they wont last long but i them to be strong. i like the idea the client is still getting her nails that she loves that look like (and are) salon nails. im just not sure there could be any reactions ? want to be sure before i sell her a set x

I would just customise them full contact tips rather than make them popits it would be time consuming

Latest posts

Back