Porous ends

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebellious79

Reaction score
Looking for advice please. I have been lightening my hair gradually and I’m finally there. I am really white naturally (getting kid lol) so my roots and mids are taking on really well with a toner but my ends are so porous, nothing is making a difference. I don’t want to use tint as don’t want a build up so I’m happy using Wella Illumina or Colour Touch. I know it doesn’t last or cover grey but I’m happy with this. Does anyone have some good advice on porosity equalisers please? I’m absolutely loving my colour roots and mid but just can’t get the mid to ends to match 🙈

Attachments

• C0A741DC-CE80-47CE-AEA1-C07F16A4E002.jpeg
    C0A741DC-CE80-47CE-AEA1-C07F16A4E002.jpeg
    599.3 KB · Views: 18
Looking for advice please. I have been lightening my hair gradually and I’m finally there. I am really white naturally (getting kid lol) so my roots and mids are taking on really well with a toner but my ends are so porous, nothing is making a difference. I don’t want to use tint as don’t want a build up so I’m happy using Wella Illumina or Colour Touch. I know it doesn’t last or cover grey but I’m happy with this. Does anyone have some good advice on porosity equalisers please? I’m absolutely loving my colour roots and mid but just can’t get the mid to ends to match 🙈
Rather than using a porosity equaliser I'd consider using a sliver direct dye instead. Because its sits in a different place in the hair to tint. Illumina and colour touch will still add to your porosity issue because it's still oxidative colour with developer.

Latest posts

Back