Portable back wash

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missbad

Reaction score
Hi All

has anyone used the portable back wash, If so have you found them easy to use and are they quite sturdy?

I have been looking at them as I am doing friends and familys hair I do suffer from a bad back so beding over the bath is quite painful.

I have tried to find the information on how they work but can not seem to find anything regarding this.

Thanks In advance xxx

Hi
I have two kinds of mobile backwash a comfy wash one which slips on to most square kitchen sinks and a portable one which i use if the comfywash is not compatable or the kitchen design doesnt allow me enough room to work!

The comfy wash is the one i use most as it is very sturdy considering its size .A real bargain in back pain saving terms . It slips on to the kitchen sink and hey presto a backwash in most ( not round) kitchen sinks.

The portable backwash is on a stand and works like a normal backwash although you have to make sure you place attached hose into sink or bath for drainage and ensure a shower hose reaches the poratble sink before seating your client.Can be a bit precarious if you have a fidgity client but hey its not attched to anything .

Both have equal merits as sometimes as it's the environment that dicates which one i use .
I would say get the comfy wash first and dont forget shower hoses! Then invest in a portable when you have the money!They are both worth the money not only making backache a thing of the past, (OOHHH the pain of bending over baths!!!) but making the whole process a lot more pleasant and professional from a client point of view.Not forgetting the ease of rinsing foils (and keeping colours separate) perms and extensions all the things you take for granted in a salon but not when your mobile!!!

I would hate to be with out either now!!!!!

Hope this helps

Do you know where to get Comfywash from? I searched there but it said they were no longer in production :irked: Hope it's not true, my backs broke! x

Oh no you have scared me now!!!! I will have a seach for you !!!:!:

I've seen this before on the catalogue of one of my suppliers. I don't know if it is any good, but it looks nice

Bel express

hi. i was just wondering if anyone managed to find the comfywash portable basins? as i am really interested in getting one. thanks

No they are out of production, saw an auction with a second hand comfy wash on the other week and it went for £100 three times as much as they were in when in production.

Did anybody have any luck in locating a company who sell the comfywash by any chance?

I got mine from the stock shop in north London they ordered it for me from Belgium. It's the one on the stand and it's great much better for washing out colour or foils :) it cost £69 I think

Latest posts

Back