Portable hair backwash/basin?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Min

Reaction score
Hi
Has anyone used the new portable hair backwashes?
Are they any good?

If you don't know what I am talking about I could try to put a picture up.

I want to start a hairdressing business from my home salon but I have no room for a backwash, and I don't want a client to tilt their head over a sink.

Hi
Has anyone used the new portable hair backwashes?
Are they any good?

If you don't know what I am talking about I could try to put a picture up.

I want to start a hairdressing business from my home salon but I have no room for a backwash, and I don't want a client to tilt their head over a sink.

Im interested in this same question. Will be fun ti hear responses.

are these basins different to the usual portable basin ??

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I need to know this answer too!

I have one :) it feels and looks more professional thhe only bad thing is emptying the bucket. I always get good feedback as its no different from the salon x

Sent from my GT-I5500 using SalonGeek mobile app

What chair do you use? Does it hurt the client bending back?

How much water does the bucket at the back hold?

Can you rinse a full head colour off without having to empty it?

Sounds good any picture pls ? 👍

View attachment 46028 I love mine I have a lotus one & paid £20 brand new on EBay. I have tried it out on my daughter & flooded my whole kitchen as the water container filled up pretty fast. What I will be doing in future with clients is to empty the bucket after wetting hair also after rinsing. I also luckily have a hairdressing chair which is also a backwash chair so it's more comfy.

I have seen ones without a water tank. You just put the hose into the sink or wherever you are emptying the water. I think it has a suction cup on the hose so you don't have the worry of the hose falling out.

Thank you for all the info
I feel better now
Once I am ready to open a hair department in my time home salon I'll buy one of these.
Thanks

I live in seattle wa. Here they have a portable sink that you can attach right into your kitchen sink. The actaual sink part goes into the kitchen sink so you would just have to have your chair a little higher up. I might buy that one..

Hi sorry I was interested to see if there was anything out there for hairdressers who either have a home salon or are mobile.
I was looking at one of these, and thought its all well and good if you can attach it to a sink but the only reason I would get one is so that you can do your work without having to go through the house and go into the bathroom. Is there nothing else out there that holds water and you use that? Frustration ;(

Thanks x

Hi sorry I was interested to see if there was anything out there for hairdressers who either have a home salon or are mobile.
I was looking at one of these, and thought its all well and good if you can attach it to a sink but the only reason I would get one is so that you can do your work without having to go through the house and go into the bathroom. Is there nothing else out there that holds water and you use that? Frustration ;(

Thanks x

I did what one of the other geeks said & purchased a 50l bin to put my hose in as the water container attached is tiny & I flooded my kitchen. I find my portable sink invaluable & I use it at my home easier than the client having to go upstairs & putting there head over my bath. I also think it's a bit more professional with a back wash. My clients are pretty impressed when they see my portable sink.

Latest posts

Back