Portable massage table, help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lustingbeauty

Reaction score
hey fellow geeks,

looking for abit of advice in buying a lightweight portable massage table which will mainly be used for applying eyelash extensions. I have seen 2 or 3 section tables and not sure what one to get?? Some also have an adjustable head piece. I am hoping to add to the treatments i do at present in the future so would like to buy one that will be suitable for this also. Oh and i would like it to be able to adjust the height.

any ideas??

thank you xxx

I got mine off eBay, was about £60 and weighed around 12kg. It said lightweight in the description but I still find it quite heavy but I work from home so it's perfect for me. Its also very comfortable.
Adjustable is good, I have mine on highest for lashes as it puts less pressure on my back, but lower it for waxing. 2 section is fine for lashing but if u want to add treatments definitely go for a 3 section x

thank you i have been trying to do lots of research into this, got a lend of one at the minute im sure it weighs 18kg it is so heavy and does not adjust. Would you be able to send me a link of the one you got please. Can i ask did you buy a portable stool too?

thanks xx

The one I got isn't on there now just search massage table on eBay and you will get lots come up. U maybe able to get a local collection only one, there are often very cheap ones one there that have only been used once or twice.

I have this one too as the current one I have at home is SO heavy. So I have this for mobile and pamper parties. It is considerably lighter than the other one I've got but still really takes it's toll. 12kg is still a lot.

When I was renting a room somewhere, there was a table in there that was as light as a feather! I looked on every nook and cranny of the table for a company name but nothing on there. I asked the girl whose table it was and she said it was given to her so she didn't know! Very frustrating but it does show that tables lighter than 12 kg do exist. I could pick it up one handed and it was aluminium I think.

Unless you do some serious digging, 12 kg is probably the lightest you'll find.

I have a wooden folding therapy stool. From a company off ebay again.

i have looked at that table looks really good love the purple! I have seen a table on ebay which weighs 10kg!! looks ok but would it be thats the thing you dont know.

Would love to go as light as possible as sometimes get a sore back.

Thanks everyone for all your advice and suggestions shame ikea dont make one as it looks like you can get alot of equipment out of there for being mobile lol

xx

I went for this one from FeelGood UK:

Aluminium Massage Table Super Lightweight Portable Folding Massage Table 10kg TM03 - Feel Good UK

I couldn't find lighter than this. Getting one with the head end that rises up is nice but the mechanism adds extra weight. I didn't think it was essential and get on fine without it. The quick adjust legs are brilliant, no faffing about with knobs.

Feel Good UK also have an ebay shop which seems to be a bit cheaper most of the time. They deliver really quickly.

Air x

will def give ebay another look is the shop still called feel good uk? i have looked and cant seem to find it

thanks xx

I got mine off eBay, was about £60 and weighed around 12kg. It said lightweight in the description but I still find it quite heavy but I work from home so it's perfect for me. Its also very comfortable.
Adjustable is good, I have mine on highest for lashes as it puts less pressure on my back, but lower it for waxing. 2 section is fine for lashing but if u want to add treatments definitely go for a 3 section x

Hi what you sit on when u have your table on the highest to do EE. As I find that wasn't comfortable for me (highest) but I still cannot find a balance. :(. X x

I actually stand when doing my lashes, I have never been able to sit as I like to move myself about and look at the lashes from different angles, plus i get fidgety and a numb bum lol. Sorry I can't help :( x

my bum gets really numb too think i may have bad posture when sitting causing my back to be sore also :(xx

Would be good if someone posts a picture of their set up when doing EE, as after the first hour my back is in agony. :( x

Still have not got a table :( really want t04 on feelgooduk but worried I won't be able to get my legs under to do ee due to the reiki part anyone else have this problem before I buy it? Xx

Misread your post sorry. Thought you wanted it for reiki!

I have this table but not with the reiki end- got mine off their ebay shop ages ago (it's the purple one). I can get my knees under no problem, so maybe look for the previous model or email them directly to check if they have the other one in stock xx

Another reason that I got the TM03, having worked with other tables with reiki ends I found them really impractical for beauty work. This one is the lightest and has nearly totally open ends, just has a bar between the legs near the floor.

Aluminium Massage Table Super Lightweight Portable Folding Massage Table 10kg TM03 - Feel Good UK

This is the one I have for mobile work and I have to say it is fantastic - so light it's such a pleasure to be able to carry this AND my beauty bag, and trolley from the car all in on trip! A great price point, and it doesn't do in my back! Can't sing its praises enough. ;)

i really want the lighter one but didnt want to waste money incase i needed the 3 section one to do other treatments in the future. Do you think you really need a 3 section one? thank you so much for all your feedback xx

just a wee update i have went for the tm03 from feel good it is fab!! so light highly recommend it. Also have purchased a sadle stool has made a huge difference to my posture my back is no longer sore!

thanks everyone for all your help xx

Latest posts

Back