Portable nail tables?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandacw1

Reaction score
Hi

Does anyone have any advise re these, are they very stable etc. I am looking to get one but will get a proper table if these are a bit unstable? I am just trying to save some money up first.

Also, can anyone suggest the best place to buy 2nd hand tables?
apart from ebay
Sharon

I've just ordered a camping table that's light and will do the job! Are you mobile or home based ?

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I got one from eBay, but you could try preloved.com or gumtree

I got this one after trying a camping table and not getting on with it.

http://www.lakeland.co.uk/1616/Handy-Table

It's light, height adjustable, plenty of space for all your bits and very sturdy. Couldn't recommend it enough. :)

thank you everyone x

Is a table a necessity for mobile. Most clients I know have a table in their home to use?

Sent from my SM-T310 using SalonGeek mobile app

I use a folding TV dinner table! It was under £5 and is very lightweight. Its big enough for me to fit my lamp on and work comfortably. I also have a little folding stool that I sit on so the client can stay on her sofa if she wants! I tend to keep my storage box open next to me and just bring out the products as and when, this gives me plenty of space on the table to work.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

I would say a table is a must. I would be too scared of damaging a clients table and its a lot more comfortable to sit properly than at an angle round the corner of a dining table :)

I use a folding TV dinner table! It was under £5 and is very lightweight. Its big enough for me to fit my lamp on and work comfortably. I also have a little folding stool that I sit on so the client can stay on her sofa if she wants! I tend to keep my storage box open next to me and just bring out the products as and when, this gives me plenty of space on the table to work.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

This is exactly what I had when I was mobile, now I only do odd client for weddings etc, but found it so much easier than lugging big cumbersome table. Used my roo carry box as a side table.

I never used a clients table just in a&e, I'd hate to spill something.

Latest posts

Back