POS/appointment system

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Facelouise

Reaction score
Hi all!

I'm moving away to Canada for a year and am employing a lovely young lady to carry on my business whilst I'm gone.

I'm looking for an iPad system which allows me to see what she has taken, who is in and when, product sales etc. But I also want it to be able to print out cash and card payments and possibly who I have had in ( I currently have a cash book system which I show my accountant)

Any help would be appreciated

Emma xx

Ovatu is amazing and you won't find anything similar for the money. Pete from Ovatu is often on here and may reply, but there are a lot of fellow therapists that use it as well x

Have you tried vagaro? I'm preferring how it looks and useability. Do you have ovatu pro? X

I've used Ovatu pro for about 7 months. It took some getting used to but the features and free updates are amazing. Client reminders, texts etc are fab x

I've been with ovatu pro since January, also amazing customer service & if there's a feature you want that's not currently there 9 times out of 10 they'll create it for you! Petes super helpful, I used ovatu free for 3 years prior to January and I loved that, the pro version is unbeatable :)

I've been using Ovatu but I'm not using anywhere near all of the functions I could be. I really need to get the reminder texts set up as its only emails at the moment

I use Salon Iris in my salon and it has app compatibility.

Can anyone send me a screenshot of the appointment page? I'm not loving the set up on normal ovatu (not pro) xx

this is Ipad on week view

Sorry lol

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    932.1 KB · Views: 83
Sorry lol
I love looking at other peoples appointment book and how long it takes to do particular services *crying with laughter face*

I love looking at other peoples appointment book and how long it takes to do particular services *crying with laughter face*
Pmsl :rolleyes: is it good or bad tho? Most of mine overlap because I override appointment times I know will take lees than standard time

Pmsl :rolleyes: is it good or bad tho? Most of mine overlap because I override appointment times I know will take lees than standard time
You're a braver woman than me. I wouldn't be doing a colour between a colour *face of horror*

And I'm glad that hair up takes other people an hour too

You're a braver woman than me. I wouldn't be doing a colour between a colour *face of horror*

And I'm glad that hair up takes other people an hour too
How come you don't do colour between colour? I've always done it that way, I always block out an hour for hair up because sometimes it takes 20 mins but others it does take the whole hour, if it takes less I get to have a break :)

How come you don't do colour between colour? I've always done it that way, I always block out an hour for hair up because sometimes it takes 20 mins but others it does take the whole hour, if it takes less I get to have a break :)
I worry about washing off, if I over run. Or under run. It'll cock it all up. *laugh with tears*

Maybe if I had an apprentice I would.

I've been using Ovatu but I'm not using anywhere near all of the functions I could be. I really need to get the reminder texts set up as its only emails at the moment
Hi, maybe you would be interested to try GetReminds? It is the easiest SMS appointment reminders software for windows and mac. Free trial is availabe. Your feedback would be very valuable.

Check out GetTimely, it's easy to use and you can do lots of different reports to see how you are doing too. There's the option to add on Xero too :)

Hi, maybe you would be interested to try GetReminds? It is the easiest SMS appointment reminders software for windows and mac. Free trial is availabe. Your feedback would be very valuable.
Thanks but I already use Ovatu pro

Checked all the above and decided on using Shedul.com . It's easy and free with built in SMS. Early adopters won't have to pay in future, or say the email to me says.

Coming late to the conversation but just in case anyone is still interested - I work for Growthzilla and our Uzeli Salon POS is very easy to use and does a lot of things: appointments, staff clock in/out, customer sign-in, mobile app for staff to book appointments, coupons and discounts analytics; text messages for reminders and to bring inactive customers back. Let me know if you would like to get an online demo and or testimonial.

Latest posts

Back