Position of clients head when lashing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jo's Nails

Reaction score
Hi
I was wondering how you all position your clients when lashing?
I find it's easier for me to reach the lashes if clients head is hanging off the end if bed so that they are almost upside down with chin in the air but it's not comfortable for client obviously. Otherwise i cant see a thing. My bed is very very low so I can't stand.
So how do you position your clients and what do you use to make them comfortable?

I work from a beauty bed that comes with a high stool. However, it sounds like you are working from home. Do you have a low stool, like children's size? That's what I used when I worked from home

I work in a salon the bed I am provided with is very old and broken, the head rest does not raise and stays flat. The height of the bed is so low I have to have my hydrologic chair on the lowest setting and the bed rests on the top of my thighs when I am lashing that's why I cannot stand up because the bed is so low. I have no neck pillows only blankets. I have bought a travel pillow to take into work to make my clients more comfortable. I always feel like I am in the wrong position but with the clients arched back is the only way I can see without the forehead getting in the way. Should I have my client sat up more with a few pillows behind them.
What is the correct position so clients are comfortable and my back doesn't hurt?

When I trained with Nouveau we all used flat beds with their branded U shaped neck supports so i dont think the bed being flat is causing the problem as we managed ok, its prob the height. Can u use a lower chair?

Their pillows are around £10/£20 i think & are badically a plump travel pillow xx

So do your clients lie with their heads flat/straight or slightly arched back?

The bed i have now sits up so i have it upwards ever so slightly (prob about 3 inchs from flat) & the neck pillow. Xx

Latest posts

Back