PR Cirepil roller cartridges

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3rdtimelucky

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

Do any of you use the above for leg / arm waxing? If so, can you tell me what you like / dislike about it?

Does it reduce your treatment times for a leg or arm wax?

My client base is 50/50 male and female. I've always used pot & spatula (with wooden spatulas and no double dipping whatsoever).

I'm looking at buying the Hive handheld cartridge heater that fits 100g cartridges, with PR Mojito cartridges.

Any advice, comments or feedback welcome please.

Thank you. X

I love cartridge waxing ... it delivers the right amount of wax at the correct temperature ... fast.

I used PR cartridges for many years (Cristal Ice) but changed to Outback Organics True Blue about 18 months ago.

You need to roll the cartridge onto a wax strip before you start waxing a body though so you can get the wax flowing ... otherwise it will pull on the skin and be uncomfortable.

I love cartridge waxing ... it delivers the right amount of wax at the correct temperature ... fast.

I used PR cartridges for many years (Cristal Ice) but changed to Outback Organics True Blue about 18 months ago.

You need to roll the cartridge onto a wax strip before you start waxing a body though so you can get the wax flowing ... otherwise it will pull on the skin and be uncomfortable.

Thank you for your reply.

Which heater do you use for them?

And what's better (if anything) about the OO True Blue?

Thanks in advance.

I use this one ... I need the three cartridges unit as I don't have time to wait for a new cartridge to warm up ... I need them ready to go.

I find the OO has better adhesion and removal properties.

http://www.hofbeauty.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=414
Hi guys. I currently use true blue strip wax, but looking at changing to cartridges. I've never used cartridges before, so sorry if I sound daft, but are the heads interchangeable and which ones fit please? I'm only a small business at the minute so can't afford to use one cartridge per client then sling it. I'd like to be able to get interchangeable heads that I can wash and sterilise to save on costs if possible. Thanks

Hi guys. I currently use true blue strip wax, but looking at changing to cartridges. I've never used cartridges before, so sorry if I sound daft, but are the heads interchangeable and which ones fit please? I'm only a small business at the minute so can't afford to use one cartridge per client then sling it. I'd like to be able to get interchangeable heads that I can wash and sterilise to save on costs if possible. Thanks

I have the clean and easy system and find it very good. The heads are removable and so far my customers prefer the wax, saying it is less painful .

Latest posts

Back