PR wax at Sallys, as good as Euroblonde?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Henrietta

Reaction score
Hey Fellow geeks!

Just a quick question, has anyone tried the Perron Rigot hot wax from sallys? There appears to be a gold looking one similar to euroblonde which I currently use. Not sure how similar it is to the original? Thinking of changing to buying the wax from sallys for conveniecy:)

Many thanks guys x

It is a different formula to Euroblonde made by Perron Rogot just for Sally's. Get some and try it you may like it, but it is NOT the same a Euroblonde. There are other threads about this (It's called gold performance), a search should pull them up, they may make for interesting reading and already contain other people's reviews.

I've tried it a couple of times when I've run low and to be honest it's crap compared to euroblond. It breaks away and splits as it sets, it's not as strong and it doesn't remove the hair as well as euroblond x

Thanks Hun! Just needed a heads up before I place my next order. To be honest I don't think there is much difference in the piece either xx

Latest posts

Back