Practicing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
While I'm on my nail course do I charge people when I practise on them ? If yes then how much do you suggest?

I think you have to be careful about charging when not insured. I might be wrong though.

I didn't charge when I was training as I thought that if I charged and something went wrong it would be classed as an official transaction rather than "a favour"

I think you have to be careful about charging when not insured. I might be wrong though.

I didn't charge when I was training as I thought that if I charged and something went wrong it would be classed as an official transaction rather than "a favour"
Yes I thought about this I just needed to be confirmed with this thankyou for the response

You can get student insurance quite cheaply if you wish to charge hope this helps

i asked for a small "donation" to help cover the cost of product.

Get student insurance 100% it's cheap enough - make sure you charge at least to cover products so that you can replenish your kit. Also, you'll find that when you work for free, people won't take the best care of their nails. X

Latest posts

Back